HOME ABOUT REVIEWS POLICY EMAIL TWITTER RSS

8.12.13

Weekly Roundup 12.2 - 12.8



Bookcharmed has a new design! I spent the entire past few days working on the theme, and there are still a few tweaks I want to do, but hopefully there aren't any problems with it. Please let me know what you think, and if there are any bugs or errors, let me know in the comments!

This Past Week on Bookcharmed
I'm Currently Reading

Rebel Spring
by Morgan Rhodes

I was a little on the fence about Falling Kingdoms, the first book in the series, but I'm liking the second one a lot more so far. It's a quick read. 


Links of Interest
And that's all for this week. Be sure to follow us on GFC, twitter, or Bloglovin.

2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely in love with your design! Very well done. I haven't heard much about Rebel Spring, or its prequel, but I added it to my TBR list anyway. It sounds interesting and I'll give it a go. You never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design! Love everything about it. My co-blogger recently read this book and felt pretty much the same about Falling Kingdoms.


    Followed on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete